Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012

2012 is going to be an epic year...
I just know it.

Some of my resolutions/goals for this year:
1. To start learning french (Such a beautiful language)
2. To meditate 3 times a week for 10mins
3. More yoga
4. To have a positive outlook on life 100% of the time
5. BLOG.
6. Make more time for the things that matter most
7. Try Stand up paddleboarding (DONE! it was amazing!)
8. Save for Europe!!!!
9. Read more books
10. BE HAPPY HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL.

What were some of your goals?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Grow as a person is my biggest goal! LOVE your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh, you're stunning, kiran.
    firstly, i'll take your hair and tan skin, please! ahah.
    i'd love to incorporate a lot of these into my 2012 life, including the learning of a language ie. swedish, meditating, yogo and a lot more excerise, do more things that have meaning, definately paddleboarding (i've been dying to go!) and save insanely for my overseas trip in july! it's going to be a big, crazy, exciting year ahead for us! x.

    ReplyDelete